O-LEVEL CAMBRIDGE DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM - 2019
Our Distance Learning program allows you to study in the comfort of your home wherever you are in South Africa, Africa and Oversees. After registration and payment we sent you study modules by post for the duration of the study period. Students are expected to study the modules soon after receiving them, and then write a major assignment at the end of the module. Modules are written inline with the Cambridge syllabus. They may also be used for preparation for ZIMSEC exams but the recent changes in the ZIMSEC curriculum is not accommodated. Assignments will have to be scanned and emailed to us no later than the 25th of every month. Fees and more on how the program works are available on the Registration form or can be downloaded on this link: 2019 Distance Learning
- Complete Registration form by clicking on the picture below
- A Student Number and Invoice will be sent to you within 3-5 days.
- You will be requested to send digital copies of ID/Passport and passport size photos.
- South African Based Students must pay fees into our Standard Bank Account and please use your student number as reference.If you deposit cash inside a banking Hall, you need to add R50 for charges.
Bank:Standard Bank Acc Name: Ruziwo Acc No: 071 272 410 Ref:Stud No
- Those outside South Africa and Oversees: Sent Fees in $US via Western Union to recipient in Zimbabwe: Sipiwe Mandipa Cell: +263 77 439 1597 Send proof of payment picture via WhatsApp to +27 73 2985120 & +263 774391597 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modules will be sent to your nearest PostNet Branch (Most Preferred) or Post Office. You can check your nearest PostNet Store on: https://www.postnet.co.za/stores for those in South Africa. If outside south Africa and oversees, Modules will be sent/delivered to you via DHL