TUITION FEES REGULATIONS
- Monthly Fees must be paid on or before the 1st of the month ahead every month for the duration of study.
- Any fees paid later than the 7th of every month will attract a 10% Penalty.
- A current student who brings a new learner gets 10% once off discount per new student registered.
- Download 2018 full time fees Brochure on this link: 2018 Full Time Fees Brochure
Notes: Part Time Students
- Each subject is taught for the stipulated number of hours per month.
- Examinations and practical fees are not included on this Brochure. They can be provided on request.
- Lessons are offered from Monday to Saturday at flexible hours in the afternoons and evenings.
- Download 2018 Part time Fees Brochure on this link: 2018 Part Time Fees Brochure
WHAT RUZIWO OFFERS
- Syllabus Extracts for your registered subjects during the course of your study.
- Subject tutorial material and past exam question papers (electronic or printed).
- Preparatory exams(Mock/Prelim exams) and intensive revision towards Final exams.
- Subject choice advice.
- Tertiary education information, program choice and career guidance.
- Exam registration for CIE (Cambridge International Examination).
EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- To write ZIMSEC exams, you register and write in Zimbabwe. We give lessons only.
- To write Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), we register you and exams are written in any city of your choice in South Africa.
- We also register non students for exams. See fees table for the exams admin fees.
- Part time tuition is offered at all high school level (grades 8-12) or (Form 1-6) .Weekly timetable is sent every Sunday to all registered student.